San Antonio Criminal Attorney
Defending DUI, Drug Charges, and Other Criminal Offenses in Bexar County and Throughout Central Texas
The Law Offices of Sam H. Lock is a criminal defense firm with a strong commitment to justice. Sam Lock is an attorney who takes pride in personally representing people of all backgrounds who have been accused of crimes in Central and South Texas. He is an experienced attorney who handles every case himself from start to finish.
Hands-on and accessible to his clients, Sam Lock provides a personal touch that many criminal defenders simply don’t have. During the litigation process and inside the courtroom, he aggressively defends his clients with vigorous dedication. This is not a brokerage firm or a firm that outsources cases to other lawyers. When you hire The Law Offices of Sam H. Lock, you get a real lawyer who is present and ready to fight for you and protect your rights.
Criminal cases are serious at any level, and your case will be given the respect that it deserves. Various fee options are available, depending on what works best for each client. No matter if you live in San Antonio, Austin, Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Pecos or Waco, Sam Lock can defend you against any of the following charges and more:
- Federal Crimes – Drugs, Bank Fraud, Forgery, Extortion, Larceny, RICO
- Alien Smuggling – Smuggling, Transporting, Harboring, Encouraging/Inducing, Hiring Aliens
- Bank Fraud – Forgery, Check Kiting, Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud – Wire Fraud, Bank Fraud, Mail Fraud
- DUI / DWI – Driving While Intoxicated/Driving Under the Influence
- BWI- Boating While Intoxicated and related charges
- Felonies –Drug Charges, Battery, Arson, Racketeering, Kidnapping
- White Collar Crimes – Embezzlement, Tax Fraud, Insurance Fraud
- Homicide – Murder, Manslaughter, Capital Murder
- Internet Crimes – Child Pornography, Internet Sex Crimes
- Federal Drug Charges – Trafficking, Manufacturing, Cultivation
- State Drug Charges – Possession, Distribution, Dealing
- Sex Offenses – Rape, Statutory Rape, Child Sexual Abuse
- Traffic Violations – DUI/DWI, Evasion, Reckless Driving
- Weapons Charges – Felon in Possession, Weapons Enhancement, Unlawful Use of a Weapon
If you’ve been falsely accused of a crime you didn’t commit, Sam Lock will do whatever it takes to protect you from ruthless prosecutors. He also handles Expunctions to help clear criminal records. Call The Law Offices of Sam H. Lock today to set up an initial consultation. You can reach the San Antonio office at 210-226-0965. Our office can also be reached via the online contact form.